MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: delete post of new page results error in showing page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i click on last page of some topics the "topic not exiat" error shown!
i think that it occor when the first post of new page deleted
in the thread status it saved that it have N pages but it have less!

can any one say or solve?
i view this error just now after sending first post of this threadSad:
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: sprintf() [<a href='function.sprintf'>function.sprintf</a>]: Too few arguments in <b>/home/mybboard/community.mybboard.com/public_html/newthread.php</b> on line <b>631</b><br />

whats the matter?
Quote:when i click on last page of some topics the "topic not exiat" error shown!
i think that it occor when the first post of new page deleted
in the thread status it saved that it have N pages but it have less!
Is that here, or on your own forums?

Quote:i view this error just now after sending first post of this threadSad:
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: sprintf() [<a href='function.sprintf'>function.sprintf</a>]: Too few arguments in <b>/home/mybboard/community.mybboard.com/public_html/newthread.php</b> on line <b>631</b><br />

whats the matter?
That is due to these forums running an older version of the code. They'll be updated soon.
Chris Boulton Wrote:Is that here, or on your own forums?
wow! hi admin
no ithat is in my forums and as more as i think that it may not be from deleting posts(deleting post not used too many...)
my users usually view this error and i see too but i cant relate it to any eventSad
thank
Can you post a link to this thread?
DennisTT Wrote:Can you post a link to this thread?
sorry super mod :-s
blindfolde posting in a same thred (that last page cant viewed) result to solve problem and last page be visitable!
that is that i think it may be from delet posting
also my forum is translated and you may can not understand messagesToungue

can i ask one question?
for showing multipage links < 1 ,2,3,...last> is there a property in thered tables against calculating sum of thered's posts?
it may resulted from here!

thnk
DennisTT Wrote:Can you post a link to this thread?
http://www.myimei.com/forum/showthread.p...13&page=11
Please see this topic! this topic in forum index has 11 pages but last page is unavailable!
forum is translated and messages may strong for you@! sorry!
thanx
Do you have unapproved posts in the thread?

There's a problem with unapproved posts in that they don't count towards the total post count so if you're a mod the last page isn't actually the last page and if you're normal user the last page doesn't exist (since you can't see the unapproved posts).
Shochu Wrote:Do you have unapproved posts in the thread?

There's a problem with unapproved posts in that they don't count towards the total post count so if you're a mod the last page isn't actually the last page and if you're normal user the last page doesn't exist (since you can't see the unapproved posts).
no no
there is not unapproved post or thread in my forum!