MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Offline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you turn it back online?

In my settings, when I go to the the board online/offline, it only comes up with whether the admins are able to view the forum and the note for why the board is closed.

All my files are CHmod to writable.
Undecided

The bit about admins is just extra info, the setting name is about the board status.

It's the exact same setting you used to turn it offline, logically you'd turn it back on with the same one, and the bit about admins is still there even when the forum isn't closed...
I didn't turn it offline, my other admin did so we can perform a merge.

So no idea were to turn it back online -.-
As I said, the exact setting you're looking at, just set it to 'No'. The setting is about the title of the setting, board status, not whether admins can see the forum or not... Shy
(2009-05-02, 04:10 PM)Cegaiga Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't turn it offline, my other admin did so we can perform a merge.

So no idea were to turn it back online -.-

First log in as an Admin....

ACP > Configuration > Board Online / Offline > Board Closed
select NO
Save settings
Cegaiga, PM me the URL of the forum and the admin details (if you changed them) and I'll take a look for you.
It's a good idea for staff to only get admin details.
(2009-05-03, 01:44 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]It's a good idea for staff to only get admin details.

I know, but the only reason I asked is because the forum he is referring to is the forum I sold to him a few days ago, so I already know the admin details, but not the forum URL.
I see.
Not sure why admin details are needed to change a setting they've already seen... Confused
Pages: 1 2