MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Personal Pad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB has a personal Pad within the User CP. It's basically an online notepad.

My question is, how many of you use it?

I've been using it lately to "bookmark" some sites while I'm not at my main computer, or want to view the site for later, but it isn't worth bookmarking. Yes, I value my hundreds of bookmarks I already have. Toungue

If you use it, post up what you use it for and how useful it is to you. If you don't, post up why you think it's useless.

If you use it and don't have anything to comment on, use the poll instead. I don't think a post containing "I use it" is worth posting. Toungue
I always knew it was there but I have never used it for anything.
When I'm at my own computer I use a text file to store junk in, and when I'm at school I use a drafted email in Gmail to store my junk. Smile
I do not use the personal pad.
I'm not sure I understand the point of it ... I sincerely wonder if it is actually ever used.

I may just remove it entirely.
I can see how the moderator and administrator ones could be put to use sometimes.. Depending on how things work I guess.
But not a personal one. Smile
I use it all the time Smile.

I've even had to move it to the main User CP page because I use it that much but why I use it? Well I use it to keep track of what's changed on my forums and also for my personal to-do list.

Possibly a MyBB feature that I couldn't live without Toungue
Honestly, I haven't used it before and I think there isn't much point for a personal one. Personal pads shared by moderators/administrators would be useful though Smile
I've used it occasionally but it wouldn't be the end of the world if it was gone.
(2009-05-03, 09:23 AM)hamster Wrote: [ -> ]Personal pads shared by moderators/administrators would be useful though Smile
There's something for admins in the ACP I think.

I don't use it as well.
(2009-05-03, 10:48 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-03, 09:23 AM)hamster Wrote: [ -> ]Personal pads shared by moderators/administrators would be useful though Smile
There's something for admins in the ACP I think.
Certainly is. There's also a moderator one.
Pages: 1 2