MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Favourite TV Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
think it was coz it wasnt goin anywere story wise or something not sure but i recon it could of been alot more to it like shame really was 1 of me weekly tele programs Sad prison break is another that is ending after what 3 more episodes or something.
Kyle XY (ended, Confused), Fringe, Chuck, FRIENDS (evergreen Cool)..

Here I totally don't watch TV, while pick up the season videos from my hostel shares.
is that fringe any good ? was looking into watching that bust not sure.
I would call it 'interesting' and at the same time, 'bizarre'. It shows that there exist technological advancements far beyond what we can think. 1 hr/episode: You would enjoy and you would spend the next three thinking about what you saw Wink
I have quite a few

Grey's Anatomy, Nip/Tuck, Desperate Housewives, The Golden Girls, Friends, Charmed, Xena,
NCIS, CSI, CSI:NY, Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Kyle XY, Numb3rs, Hells Kitchen, The Apprentice, Top Chef, The Big Bang Theory.
And probably some more I forgot Smile
I forgot to mention the I also like Criminal Minds.
(2009-05-03, 10:20 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]NCIS, CSI, CSI:NY, Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Kyle XY, Numb3rs, Hells Kitchen, The Apprentice, Top Chef, The Big Bang Theory.
And probably some more I forgot Smile

Dude I love the Big Bang Theory!. I also like How I met your mother.
Oh yea. And Shameless is priceless.
Too bad alot of the shows I mentioned isn't on tv here.
Probably top gear (The original UK version)
Pages: 1 2 3