MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last version on upgrade still is 1.4.4 while upgrading to 1.4.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The title is a little obvious I guess. In the first step, I only have 1.4.4 and later versions as the last version step.
Also, when I was uploading files to FileZilla it didn't ask me to overwrite files or whatever, it just uploaded. I check the configuration and I have it set to ask me.

Any ideas?
Regards.
1.4.5 -> 1.4.6 doesn't need an upgrade script, You just need to upload the change file and overwrite the current ones. You can get the change files from here: http://blog.mybboard.net/2009/05/03/mybb...ty-update/
I Have the some question..
Because i use the 1.4.4 and i want 1.4.6...

Can i skip the 1.4.5?
Yes, but you need to run the upgrade script, selecting 1.4.4 from the dropdown box.
That's what I did Joshua. I uploaded the whole MyBB pack, but FileZilla doesn't ask me if I want to overwrite or not, it just uploads.

btw legendz, this is not the same question as yours.
If you uploaded all the files then you don't need to run the upgrade script.
Oh yeah, I get it now. Thanks.
I just checked and I'm running 1.4.6.
No Problem. Smile
Just to clarify, if you are going from 1.4.4 > 1.4.6 you will need to download the whole 1.4.6 package, upload it all, and run the upgrade script, and 1.4.5 > 1.4.6 needs no upgrader, just changed files.
i personally tried that.

followed all instructions to the letter, and i only got the choice to upgrade to mybb 1.4.4

i am using filezilla for it.

well i thought i would be clever and since the upgrade wasn't working, move my 1.4.4 forums to a folder named 1.4.4 and put the 1.4.6 in the mybb folder on my server.

now i have an issue with both forums- the old ones have the permissions issue i encountered when i first installed(i can't CHMOD certain files- once i finish, they revert back to their old permissions- XXX)
Pages: 1 2