MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CMS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a CMS for MyBB like vBadvanced or vBCMPS?
(And something like this site's home page).
There's a modification called the 'Custom Pages Mod' or something by k776 and some other person (forgot sorry)...
I know.
I am not asking about that.
I am looking for something like the MyBB home page.
It would surprise me if MyBB didn't release the CMS plugin in the future. Why tell people you have it if you aren't going to release it? Seems kinda boastful if they didn't o_O
I would love to see joomla integration tool developed.

www.joomla.org
decswxaqz Wrote:It would surprise me if MyBB didn't release the CMS plugin in the future. Why tell people you have it if you aren't going to release it? Seems kinda boastful if they didn't o_O

The MyBB site CMS isn't a plugin. It's only the news system that is 'plugged in'
Marc if u go to your forum location and type /portal.php theres a portal... is that what you meen?
Quote:The MyBB site CMS isn't a plugin. It's only the news system that is 'plugged in'
Exactly, and even then, all that is "plugged in" is a menu in the User CP for admins to manage the news on the site, see download stats and manage translations.

It has no real further integration with MyBB.