MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there any solution for this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:It seems there is no communication between the developers of mybb and game section.

Do not blame mybb for something an Author does. Game Section is a seperately developed addon for mybb.
Why would you stop using myBB because of a plug-in
Sorry to say but i wrote post and sent pm to developer of game section and no reply.
And when i complained then everyone replied about that blame. But no solution.
I want to develop a forum site mainly with game system, so i searched and i found that mybb game section is better than phpbb arcade and smf arcade. That is why i prefer to use game section. I do not blame mybb but as the developer of game section did not replied so i post this thread.

I am still fan of mybb and do not want to buy vBulletin, if anyone could tell me that i can integrate other game script like ipbarcade with mybb or anything else. Anyway that is not possible and gamesection site is also down. So what should i do other than being upset???
I think a new site has eben made, quite qure the URL is in the game section thread somewhere.
(2009-05-06, 09:27 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I think a new site has eben made, quite qure the URL is in the game section thread somewhere.

Thanks, now i got the url.
Here it is http://community_gamesection.online-urbanus.be/

Paretje must have run out of money.
Pages: 1 2