MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: xSpy Plugin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I received a MP from a person asking to put a header in table.

You can do that yourself, replace the current table with this code:
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder" style="clear: both;">
<tr>
<td colspan="8" class="thead"><b>xSpy</b></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="3" width="20%" class="tcat"><b>Author</b></td>
<td width="30%" class="tcat"><b>Subject</b></td>
<td width="30%" class="tcat"><b>Post</b></td>
</tr>
<tbody id="xSpy_log">
</tbody>
</table>

Then into xspy.php find:
			echo "<tr><td colspan=\"3\" class=\"trow1\" width=\"20%\">{$username}</td><td class=\"trow1\" width=\"30%\">{$t['subject']}</td><td class=\"trow1\" width=\"30%\">{$link}</td></tr>";

Replace it with:
			echo "<tr><td colspan=\"3\" class=\"trow1\">{$username}</td><td class=\"trow1\">{$t['subject']}</td><td class=\"trow1\">{$link}</td></tr>";

So less bytes will be sent. Wink
New version uploaded to MyBB Mods with some very minor adjustment.

Waiting for approvation
I've modified this to show date and time and a small preview of what was posted in the thread.

I am trying to work out how to display the name of the forum it was posted in but I've hit a brick wall and am tired now. Sad

I'll provide the code I have so far if anyone is interested. I expect it isn't the best code, but it seems to work for the most part...
It's awfully picky. Sometimes it displays the new post and sometimes it doesn't.

Anyway, to get some interest maybe, here is a screen shot of my modified version.
A new version available.

It has been approved. Wink

It isn't tested on big boards with plenty of users online...if someone has could test it and tell me the results.
(2010-06-20, 01:09 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]A new version available.

It has been approved. Wink

It isn't tested on big boards with plenty of users online...if someone has could test it and tell me the results.

PM FBI, he tests plugins on his large site for people.
I will PM him. Wink

Thank you for the info. Smile
(2010-06-20, 04:17 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]I will PM him. Wink

Thank you for the info. Smile

No problem, it was in his sig :p
I posted a screenshot of the plugin.
Thaanks Smile
I will test it ^^
I will be porting the plugin for MyBB 1.6 as i'm receiving many PM asking me for this plugin.

I will write here a thing i told everyone on PM as they pointed me as being not active in MyBB Plugin development scene, that is true as it isn't my main target as i don't feel comfortable with MyBB anymore, my work will focus just on maintaining plugins that got a good response from community.
Pages: 1 2 3 4