MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i was not emailed about mybb 1.4.6!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-05-04, 12:19 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-03, 09:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's also recommended to subscribe to the announcements forum as you get an email straight away then.

That's what I do as well as the email notification.

Why'd you need that? You're almost visiting here every day. Toungue
eh, I only follow MyBB twitter. I visit the forums often so no need for email notifications.
(2009-05-04, 06:28 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Why'd you need that? You're almost visiting here every day. Toungue
I'm on the staff and I am on the mailing list, RSS subscribed to the blog, subscribed to the announcements forum and following on Twitter. Overkill much? Toungue
(2009-05-04, 11:58 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-04, 06:28 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Why'd you need that? You're almost visiting here every day. Toungue
I'm on the staff and I am on the mailing list, RSS subscribed to the blog, subscribed to the announcements forum and following on Twitter. Overkill much? Toungue

Not at all...
Alright, yeah, I'm gonna be honest with you, it's a little creepy. xP You're like, the uber-stalker of MyBB. But I guess as long as you're not stalking human beings, we should be glad. ^^
(2009-05-07, 10:50 AM)Alluvia Wrote: [ -> ]But I guess as long as you're not stalking human beings, we should be glad. ^^

It's only a matter of time before he turns his attention... Confused

Good job I visit often... twitter sucks, and if I had to rely on RSS to tell me about a release, I'd be screwed!
Pages: 1 2