MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Issues Need To Be Fixed or solved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Here

I Just Want To Know The Answers Of Some Of My Questions
I Don't No If I Will Explain It Well Or Not So Here I Go..

1 - How Can I Put Flash Logo In Index Logo.Am Using a free domain so is it possible ?

2 - I Installed " Thanks " Plugin In My Forum..But The Problem Is..When Some Body Hit The Thx Button Its Keep Loading...I Re installed It But No Use So..Can i Fix That ?

3 - When i upload a Attachment Its Shows
 attachment=201
in post but when i click post thread its shows nothing but a blank page..

4 - See The Attachment..!!

[attachment=13723]
You will need to ask the author. It's not going to be supported by Mybb Support Team.
For future reference, try and keep one question to each thread, most of this is plugin or theme support rather than MyBB support, but it can't really be moved because it needs to be moved to various paces.... point 2 is about a plugin, not MyBB support, and point 4 has about 3 different things in it... just makes it a lot harder to tell when everything is solved, plus not everything belongs in this forum.

2. There's a lot of threads on the thanks plugin in the plugins forum, read through some of those.

3. URL as an example??

4. OK, very hard to do this when there's a lot of stuff in one thread but OK...

Extra space: hard to tell exactly without a URL but maybe make the #container width wider in global.css

Own thanks button: just overwrite the one currently in ./images/theme_folder/english/

Code colour: an edit in global.css

Gender/age: in postbit_author_user put a <br /> after the code for the gender and before the code for the age.

Extra spaces: remove any unnecessary <br /> after the age code in postbit_author_user.
In the plugin that you have the 'thx' button, just make another button and find the old one to replace with!
(2009-05-04, 05:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]For future reference, try and keep one question to each thread, most of this is plugin or theme support rather than MyBB support, but it can't really be moved because it needs to be moved to various paces.... point 2 is about a plugin, not MyBB support, and point 4 has about 3 different things in it... just makes it a lot harder to tell when everything is solved, plus not everything belongs in this forum.

2. There's a lot of threads on the thanks plugin in the plugins forum, read through some of those.

3. URL as an example??

4. OK, very hard to do this when there's a lot of stuff in one thread but OK...

Extra space: hard to tell exactly without a URL but maybe make the #container width wider in global.css

Own thanks button: just overwrite the one currently in ./images/theme_folder/english/

Code colour: an edit in global.css

Gender/age: in postbit_author_user put a <br /> after the code for the gender and before the code for the age.

Extra spaces: remove any unnecessary <br /> after the age code in postbit_author_user.

First Of All...Thx For Replying Smile

Well.....

You Didn't Said About The logo I Mean This One How Can I Put a Flash Bas Logo
Like This One http://www.friendzmasti.com

[Image: 4835_1.jpg]

2 : Thanks Has Been Solved

3 : When I Upload an Image As An Attachment Its Shows Nothing...Blank

4 : this is my postbit_author_user

{$lang->postbit_posts}
 {$post['postnum']}
<br>{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}
	{$post['warninglevel']}
{$lang->postbit_reputation} {$post['userreputation']} 
- <strong><a href="javascript:MyBB.reputation({$post['uid']});" 
alt="{$lang->rate_user}" title="{$lang->rate_user}">(Rate Me)</a></strong>

i see no age
Logo - didn't answer on that as I couldn't give a very good answer for it.

3. Try and reupload attachment.php, make sure it's CHMOD to 644.

4. How have you added the feature, plugin??
For flash please read http://www.w3schools.com/flash/flash_inhtml.asp step 4.

You'll need to put the html code in the header template.