MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new members logging in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have 2 new members who joined a day ago they now find they are having trouble logging in to my site, can anyone help please.
Errm, well I think you're going to have to tell us what the issues actually are because you've given literally no details, so there's nothing we can say. Why can't they login?? Do they get an error..??

Sleepy
It could possibly be a cookie error, that's the first thing that springs to mind. Tell them to delete there cookies and cache and try again logging in. If that doesn't work, ask them to try another browser.
i only noticed it because i recernised there ip number, i see them tring to login but they never appeared.
Right, well that doesn't give us very much to work with. Maybe they were on ./member.php?action=login and their session just timed out....??
Have you set the signing up as approve?! Because you may have to approve them?!
(2009-05-04, 07:32 PM)jacobmarshall Wrote: [ -> ]Have you set the signing up as approve?! Because you may have to approve them?!

they even made posts one made 13 posts and the other tow posts
No, even it's set to admin activation, they'll still be able to login, they'll just have limited permissions when they are logged in.

Kelvin, could you possibly ask them what the issue they had was.....??
Can you login fine?
(2009-05-04, 07:36 PM)jacobmarshall Wrote: [ -> ]Can you login fine?

i have sent them a mail but not heard nothing back as yet and the sign ups are instant activation

Can you try to sign up please it the forum in my sig
Pages: 1 2