MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: global.css issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum is getting this error, You don't have permission to access /cache/themes/theme1/global.css
on this server.

I've CHMOD it 777 but it didn't do anything.
CHMOD /cache and /cache/themes to 777.
Joshua, he said he has CHMODED the files!
He said he CHMOD'ed global.css!
Sorry, Joshua
If the CHMODs are as Josh said, contact your host and ask them to whitelist you against mod_security.
I would say, Just delete the files and then upload them back and CHOMOD the file!?
No, don't do that. That wouldn't acheive anything. I've only ever seen this being CHMODs or mod_security.
(2009-05-05, 08:31 AM)jacobmarshall Wrote: [ -> ]I would say, Just delete the files and then upload them back and CHOMOD the file!?

Can you not give random advice? How helpful do you think you are if you're guessing at solutions. And your solutions are harmful too. Spend more time learning please before you start giving out so much advice. You can really screw up a persons site with the advice you are giving.
(2009-05-05, 07:33 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If the CHMODs are as Josh said, contact your host and ask them to whitelist you against mod_security.
Didn't work. any other suggestions?
Pages: 1 2