MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Many errors after changing host.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've changed the forum host and i got many errors. I also can't login in any account.

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\global.php:2) - Line: 1541 - File: C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\inc\functions.php PHP 5.2.5 (WINNT)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\inc\functions.php 	1541 	header
C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\inc\class_session.php 	360 	my_setcookie
C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\inc\class_session.php 	98 	session->load_guest
C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\global.php 	57 	session->init
C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\index.php 	18 	require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\global.php:2) - Line: 1541 - File: C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\inc\functions.php PHP 5.2.5 (WINNT)
File 	Line 	Function
C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\inc\class_session.php 	365 	my_setcookie
C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\inc\class_session.php 	98 	session->load_guest
File 	Line 	Function
C:\xampp\htdocs\zonamanga\inc\class_session.php 	106 	my_setcookie

Picture here..

[Image: 23k9phf.jpg]
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

Normally that error is related to whitespace at the top of a php file.

Try uploading a fresh globals.php and inc/functions.php file from mybb. Yours might be corrupted.
For starters, reupload a fresh copy of ./global.php. Have you edited any files, particularly in notepad??
Beat ya to it Matt.
Thanks for so quickly reply. Yes, i changed with notebad some files. I will get fresh ones.
(2009-05-05, 09:35 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Beat ya to it Matt.

Bah!!

(2009-05-05, 09:36 AM)Jester Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, i changed with notebad some files.

For future reference, when editing files, use wordpad, notepad2, or notepad++, something like that. Normal notepad adds weird characters to the top of the file that you can't even see, and they cause problems.
Thank you. Now it works, but the problem is that I login successfully but when im redirected im logged out.
[Wiki: Cookies] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Check this.
Big thanks. It seems that is working perfectly Smile
Pages: 1 2