MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twewy-fan.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.
Since August/September, I've been running my own fansite for the video game "The World Ends With You". It's called Twewy-fan

It's hosted on the 110mb.com servers (box14), but due to all the MySQL problems they have, I'm switching it to a paid host soon or x10hosting.com.

Anyways, at first, the site was using Invisionfree for the forum, but it pretty limited and had ads (yuck), then I switched it over to MyBB.

I'm more proud of all the work I did on the forum (design wise), and not to mention it doesn't have as many spelling mistakes that the mainsite has.

The mainsite its self is very limited, but I'm going to try to add some more "interactivity" soon.

I get about 30 hits a day on the mainsite, 66% of them being new users, but since TWEWY's 1 year NA release aniversary last month on the 22nd, we've been getting spikes.

The URL to the forums is http://twewy-fan.com/forum

So how is it?
The host speed seems to be fine, but that's just the speed. I don't know what to say. It's something different and the theme looks okay, all I can say is good luck with it. Wink