MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins bugs MyBB 1.4.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've discovered some bugs in Plugins new version of MyBB 1.4.6.
Here is error code of Bugs:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'gid' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (gid,name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('','Poll_on_index','Poll on Index','Displays a poll on the index page.','40','no')
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'no' for column 'isdefault' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('repost','Recent post','Settings for the recent posts plugin.','23','no')

I hope you solve this problem and fix this plugins bug.
Issues with plugins don't belong in the Bug Reports forum as they are not a bug with code written by MyBB; moved to the correct forum Smile
(2009-05-05, 02:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Issues with plugins don't belong in the Bug Reports forum as they are not a bug with code written by MyBB; moved to the correct forum Smile

Please this move to Bugs of MyBB 1.4
As I said, these issues are nothing to do with MyBB, MyBB didn't write these plugins, the authors of the plugins will need to fix them, not MyBB.

If I hadn't have moved it, someone else would have... and also please do not keep reposting this in the bug reports forum, they'll only get deleted, that isn't the right forum for plugin issues.
Make sure the plugin was actually designed for MyBB 1.4.x as opposed to MyBB 1.2.x (or earlier).