MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, How do I make the height of my Topics the same ? Meaning, Something like this forum, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The height of each topic in the Index Page is the same, I want to do something like this to my forum.

Then I want to center my Content part at the forum, if u view my forum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in 800 X 600, it looks screwed up. Hope there is reply asap!
hey there

well at the site u have provided, what makes the rows that size , the size of the post icon !!

and for the Table Headers (Customized in this style),

add to the Extra CSS Attributes

width: 50%;
height: 70%
or
width: 100px;
height: 20px

sure depends on the size u want it

to center the content of anything in ur forum, u will have to go to

Admin Cp > Theme> modify > and as u select the place you want to edit, put in Extra CSS Attributes > text-align: center;

many regards
That means I have to design a larger post icon? >.<
hey
no actually can use the same i posted for the Table Headers (Customized in this style), just put it in Alternating Table Row 1 and Alternating Table Row 2

regards
Hm, then how about the centering thing?

I don't want my text to be centered, just the index, how should I explain myself..its hard, Switch yourself to 800 x 600, and u will understand what I am asking for
hey thereSmile

i checked that, but it's ok it's fine no center text Confused
anyway if u dont want it to be centred , make sure that in ur themes, to put text-align: left; in each place u need that.

regards

edit : umm ok wait i think i got u, the main index should be centred but the rest not ?? right
ok i dont think this will work, coz chaging the theme will affect the whole forum, but give me time !! i will check the template Smile

chaw

Oh ok! Thanks Smile
ok hey

regarding the centering

in Admin CP > Templates > Forumbit > forumbit_depth1_cat

ok now search there for
<td class="tcat" width="59%"><strong>$lang->forumbit_forum</strong></td>

replace it by

<td class="tcat" width="59%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"> <strong>$lang->forumbit_forum</strong></td>

this will make the subheader "forum" goes to center. as long as u will only need it centered because the rest are centered.

then search for
<div><strong><a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=$forum[fid]">$forum[name]</a></strong>

Replace it by

<div align="center"> <strong><a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=$forum[fid]">$forum[name]</a></strong>
this will make the title and describtion of the category goes to the center.

regards