MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Great Forum script. I have been looking for something like this script for a while and I am glad I found it. The problem I just noticed is when I go to Admin/Configuation/Board Settings, I am seeing double. There is 2 of every board settings as you can see below. I don't know what I did wrong in installation, I tried to upgrade from 1.4.5 to 1.4.6, and then I just decided to just install a new forum all together. And below is what I get in Admin. Is there a simple fix for this? Or do I have to install all over again. Another question I have is I have 5 websites that need message boards and I am wondering if I can use just one forum script and have the same forum on all 5 sites but with a different design? Thanks for your help and will wait for your reply.

Board Online / Offline (2 Settings)
These settings allow you to globally turn your forums online or offline, and allow you to specify a reason for turning them off.
Board Online / Offline (2 Settings)
These settings allow you to globally turn your forums online or offline, and allow you to specify a reason for turning them off.
General Configuration (21 Settings)
This section contains various settings such as your board name and url, as well as your website name and url.
General Configuration (21 Settings)
This section contains various settings such as your board name and url, as well as your website name and url.
For the double settings, go to ACP > Configuration > Modify Settings > and delete one of each double.