MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza Turbo to specific groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am I able to set MyPlaza Turbo and points to only apply for specific groups on my forum rather then every single group/member?

Reason-being, on my forum I will be providing a hosting service however I want it to remain for only one group, called Clients. This group will be able to post for points and purchase usual items from MyPlaza. The default Registered group, however, will remain as a normal group where only the post count is added up, with points not showing at all.

Is this possible? Thanks!
Just set the usergroup income rate to 0 for those you don't want earning anything. If you want to actually hide the points in the postbit, you can try my templates conditionals plugin.
Thanks for that Yumi, but there is no other way of disabling it for various groups entirely via the MyPlaza Turbo options/configuration?
(2009-05-06, 02:23 PM)PorkoWog Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for that Yumi, but there is no other way of disabling it for various groups entirely via the MyPlaza Turbo options/configuration?

Nope.
Ok then, thanks for that T0m.

Yumi, how do I use your plugin to disable it's view on the Registered group, and viewable only to selected groups?
Stick an if around it, eg:
<if $post['usergroup'] == 6 then>
money: blah
</if>
And where exactly do I input this code? If I wanted to put it for multiple groups, do I just list the group numbers? For example;

<if $post['usergroup'] == 6,7,8 then>
money: blah
</if>