MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template editor is locked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting ready to do a new install of MyBB for a club I am a member of (new website from scratch) ..... anyway I saw that there was the new version out (1.406) so I pulled it down and stuck in on my wampserver for a little testing. After fixing the login problems (thanks MattRogowski). I went over to the template editor & I can't edit them. they expand and show the code but it is a funny gray color and I can't even highlight the code with my mouse......

So I deleted the files and reinstalled 1.404 ....

.....I have the same problem.... I'm having a bad day with code but how the heck could I have screwed up that install? I can't figure out how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?

It may just be me today... everything I have opened seems to get messed up...... it sure does seem like yesterday (Monday/today)...yeah, it is being one of those days.
ACP > Home > Preferences > Turn off codepress Smile Some browsers can't display codepress properly, if you turn it off, it's just plain text.
Some browsers can't display codepress correctly. ACP > Home > Preferences > Turn off codepress
Thanks you two!

That fixed it.

A big wet sloppy Kiss is in order ..... but your both guys so ...... I'm just saying thanks.
xP Google Chorome - lock
IE - Don't lock
Firefox - Don't Lock
Safira - Don't lock
Opera - Don't Lock..
Yeah, silly Chrome still doesn't work for me. Fix it please Google Sleepy