MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable To Create A New Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I've recently gotten a MyBB forum from TWForums.de. It's great and all, but it doesn't want me doing anything with the themes. I'm an administrator and all, so I don't understand what's wrong. It won't let me create or edit any themes; I don't think I can even delete them. The only things I can do is set the default or force them on users. Here's a screenshot of the admin CP:
[Image: screenygkh.png]
Shouldn't there be other tabs aside from the "Themes" tab? Thanks in advance for any help you offer.

EDIT: Oh, and my forum is http://1854.twforums.de/
Thanks again.
So am I right in thinking that you didn't install MyBB yourself, but you signed up and it was created for you?? If so, chances are it's been disabled for some reason.
To use a theme from these, you have to set it as the default theme. In order to do so, click on the green arrow icon [Image: make_default.gif] next to the theme and it should change to [Image: default.gif], indicating that it is in use.

To delete a theme, goto Options -> Delete Theme.

You can import a theme by clicking "Import theme" and importing the packaged XML file.
Sayakb, there is no "Delete Theme" option. Just "Set As Default" and "Force On Users".

MattRogowski, you're right in that I did not install it on my own domain. It's a free sub-domain, so yeah, it's probably disabled... I was afraid of that.

I do have my own domain that I could install MyBB on, but TWForums.de is the only site I know of that provides the TribalWars plugin. What the plugin does is get information from the game site; it allows BBCodes that the TribalWars site uses, like the "player" tag that links to a user's profile. I think I'll contact the creator of the plugin and see if he would allow me to use it on my own, personally hosted forum.

Thank you for your responses, guys. <3 I appreciate it.