MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page-width forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On this forum I see a very width forum:

[Image: xc1y53.jpg]

What are the settings to get such a width forum without rows in it?

I want to change the top-forum with announcements into a width one like on this forum. How / where do i create this?

Thanks again,

Ger
This is how it looks at te moment:

[Image: 2j8dbc.jpg]

I would like one width single field like in the first picture.....

Ger
Thanks again MattRogowski.

Pff, it looks very difficult to me, I'm just a beginner Confused

But, I wil try anyway. I wil make a backup before I do this. Can you tell me in whitch file (and folder) I'm working during this modification (in forumbit_depth2_cat) and have to backup first in case I make a mess of it? I can't find a file with such a name in the upload-file so I think it's part of some index-file. But which one? I'm not sure Confused

Hope you wil help me one more time.......

Ger
It says in that thread that it's a template in the ACP... ACP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> **expand template set** --> Forum Bit Templates --> forumbit_depth2_cat... that's copied and pasted from there, no files needed for this, it's all in the ACP, so if anything goes wrong you can just revert the template to default after.
Quote:that's copied and pasted from there, no files needed for this, it's all in the ACP, so if anything goes wrong you can just revert the template to default after.

Are you sure, I'm running this forum on my own server. I don't see a option to reset this file to default........?
If anything goes wrong is'nt there a file witch I can backup to get the old situation?

Ger
Yes, in the template manager, one of the options under the 'Options' button next to each template is to revert it to default. It only shows if the template isn't default, though. And it's not a file, it's a template...
(2009-05-06, 05:23 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, in the template manager, one of the options under the 'Options' button next to each template is to revert it to default. It only shows if the template isn't default, though. And it's not a file, it's a template...

Wow! You're right. It worked. Thank you very much again.

Is there anything you don't know about MyBB?

Ger