MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: canviewthreads theme problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never had this issue till the upgrade and I've had no template changes. imo - these people should be getting a no permissions page Undecided That's not my issue even though that is a issue, my issue is the template in the sceen below. Or do I need to make a new post for this? Thought this kinda fit into this post. Oh well..

Regards
(2009-05-05, 11:25 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]I never had this issue till the upgrade and I've had no template changes. imo - these people should be getting a no permissions page Undecided That's not my issue even though that is a issue, my issue is the template in the sceen below. Or do I need to make a new post for this? Thought this kinda fit into this post. Oh well..

Regards

Hemi, you'll need to contact the author of the skin to fix this issue. It's not related to this 'bug'...
(2009-05-06, 08:03 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-05, 11:25 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]I never had this issue till the upgrade and I've had no template changes. imo - these people should be getting a no permissions page Undecided That's not my issue even though that is a issue, my issue is the template in the sceen below. Or do I need to make a new post for this? Thought this kinda fit into this post. Oh well..

Regards

Hemi, you'll need to contact the author of the skin to fix this issue. It's not related to this 'bug'...

I am the author of this skin and nothing has been touched before the upgrade. There is only 1 edit in that template where I changed the icons for forum folders to a link to a new page (and that was done 2 years ago). That's it. No more and this worked fine before the upgrade. No other forums do this.. It also looks completely normal when logged in and you have permission to view the forum. I'd just mark this Bogus as it's easier than helping someone figure it out.. And yes, I'm completely calm before someone decides to throw that line out as usual..

EDIT:- Nevermind-I'll just open this forum up so people can see it and that ends the whole issue and you can figure it out at another point if it comes up..
Rather than just leave it, I've split the topic so we can support your problem. It's not related to the problem that was in the thread though, that's why we've made a new topic Smile

It looks like a markup error when the search error appears - can we have the URL to your forum so the source can be checked?
Seemingly, the rating column comes blank.
Please post the code of Templates > Forumdisplay Templates > forumdisplay_announcements_announcement here.