MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for serious, PAID plugin developer for largescale project.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

My website, the World Beyblade Organization is getting larger and I want to start expanding on some ideas I have for the site. I am looking for a serious, paid plugin developer to help me bring some of my ideas to realization. This is fairly complicated work so if you're not confident in your ability, I would suggest you not reply to this message. Also, this isn't like a $10 job, I am offering serious pay for serious work.

It is possible that you can retain licensing to release plugins after they have been developed.

If you're interested in making some really cool stuff for MyBB, shoot me a PM or reply here.
Hey, why was this moved? :|

I understand that it's a paid job but it was still requests for a plugin!
Can you give a short list of what kind of plugins you're looking for. With your description like this I can't even begin to tell wether I could be interested or not.
(2009-05-07, 05:20 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give a short list of what kind of plugins you're looking for. With your description like this I can't even begin to tell wether I could be interested or not.

I'm currently courting another developer but if that doesn't work out I will feel free to contact you with details. Smile
okay.... what is your thinking that need to give them reality ?? means what is your Plugin details, what kind of stuff you wanted, Themes, Plugins, Tutorials, ... I think that your forum is not for myBB stuff but you still want to get some Plugins in your forum for users, also give your pay scale that bring some serious and skilled persons to come their

Thankyou
ghazal
(2009-05-07, 06:09 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]okay.... what is your thinking that need to give them reality ?? means what is your Plugin details, what kind of stuff you wanted, Themes, Plugins, Tutorials, ... I think that your forum is not for myBB stuff but you still want to get some Plugins in your forum for users, also give your pay scale that bring some serious and skilled persons to come their

Thankyou
ghazal

(2009-05-07, 05:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-07, 05:20 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give a short list of what kind of plugins you're looking for. With your description like this I can't even begin to tell wether I could be interested or not.

I'm currently courting another developer but if that doesn't work out I will feel free to contact you with details. Smile