MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adobe Photoshop CS4 * Help Please *
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wink The last forum I had up some one had made me my logo, saving me all the time and stuff.

Rolleyes This time I am eager to learn but its to know where to start from ....

Undecided I really like the MYBB LOGO LIGHT BLUE color so how would i go about it to using the MYBB color but making it my own LOGO but with the Coloring andf YES im using Adobe Photoshop CS4 ..... there is so many options, this is why i would like to know if anyone could lead me into the right direction using the Adobe to create a Easy LOGO
Using Photoshop isn't support for MyBB, this is better suited to the templates and themes forum, moved.
You want the "My" colour of the MyBB logo? Just print some page with the logo, and paste it to a document. Then use the colour picker and pick the colour you want.
(2009-05-06, 09:35 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You want the "My" colour of the MyBB logo? Just print some page with the logo, and paste it to a document. Then use the colour picker and pick the colour you want.

yup found exaclty what i was looking for, thanks