MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot control nothing??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi,
I have the last version of MyBB 1406, evrything ok when installed.
But i can't modify nothing in the admin panel??
i tried first to modify the template header, got this message "Please make sure you have all the input required to edit this template (tid and sid)"
i make a change to "codepress" in phpmyadmin to "0" no change.
tried to Enable search engine friendly URLs, impossible to change.
Where is the problem?

www.ontavu.com/forum

thanks
For the SEF URLs, make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666. Don't know why you're turing codepress off via phpMyAdmin, there's a setting for that in the ACP Preferences page...

Never seen that error about templates though.
In the admin control panel go to Tools & Maintenance> System Health and look at CHMOD Files and Directories. Does everything show as writable? If not which ones show as not writable?
I've made changes to settings.php to 666, tried to change the header template. same message " Please make sure you have all the input required to edit this template (tid and sid)"
I changed codepress via phpmyadmin, because it doens't work from the ACP preferences page.
You're not using SQLite as your database, are you??
No!! MyBB is working only with SQLite?
I'm using the latest version SQL 5.1.30
No, I was just curious as I know that the ACP preferences didn't save when using SQLite at some point, just making sure you weren't using it to see if it was still an issue or not.

So when you try and change the preferences, do they just not save, or is there an error...??
They just don't save.
Ex: if i try to turn off the forum, it come back to no, i don't have any error showing.
Just cannot change options.
Well turning off the forum isn't the same as saving preferences in the ACP. Settings should save fine if settings.php is CHMOD to 666 but the ACP preferences don't use settings.php...
that was an example, i can't change nothing in fact
settings.php is CHMOD to 666
Pages: 1 2