MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Started My New Forum-stopthishate.co.cc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys

I wanted to start a forum for so long but wasnt able to find a good theme so i made my own theme and it will be released today or 2morrow in here in theme section,

so my forum is about stoping the hate meaning stop religious hate by getting togheter every 1 is welcome all religions to put an end to this hate the forum is new finished the work few days ago so there is few posts so im looking for people to help me out iswell, please tell me what do you think of my idea and of the forum.Big Grin

www.stopthishate.co.cc
Thats a nice theme, and a nice site, good job Wink
Interesting theme.. you should change the title to something else though, just 'Forums' doesn't look too good. Smile
Why .co.cc? The .com version is still available
Maybe he doesn't have any money..?
Still, it's only $10.. Toungue
(2009-05-07, 11:32 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he doesn't have any money..?
Still, it's only $10.. Toungue

Ya, but its $10/month, and not everyone can make $10 every month to pay for it Wink
Which is why I have a .co.uk domain Toungue
What a poor and cheap copy of IV Geo theme...
(2009-05-08, 01:30 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]What a poor and cheap copy of IV Geo theme...

If you dont like it, keep it to yourslef.
(2009-05-08, 01:30 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]What a poor and cheap copy of IV Geo theme...

So it's okay for you to do such things like in this post...

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-49310.html
(2009-05-08, 01:35 AM)Josh[y] Wrote: [ -> ]If you dont like it, keep it to yourslef.

I'm not saying I don't like it. I meant that, this is a copy of IV Geo theme, the user even used some of their images, and tried to imitate the theme. That is design theft. Why not to be original?

(2009-05-08, 02:07 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]So it's okay for you to do such things like in this post...

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-49310.html

huh? I'm not combo... I'm combus
Pages: 1 2