MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users in unknown location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive read the thread above and changed the files etc and no improvement.

A link is www.thestudenthangout.co.uk/board
You could have posted in the sticky, that's half the point of it being there...

So you applied Ryan's fix but it didn't do anything?? Everyone else has said it worked fine...
my host transfered to a new server and they said that their database server is older than the their old host's server...
would that have anything to do with it
What is the version you're running? Did you upgrade the system properly? Did you follow all of the instructions?

(Edit: Didn't see you Matt have replied Toungue)
Well, as far as I know, Ryan's fix should fix it full stop, and as I said, everybody else has said it's worked so far... Undecided
(2009-05-07, 08:32 PM)DarkTxS Wrote: [ -> ]What is the version you're running? Did you upgrade the system properly? Did you follow all of the instructions?

(Edit: Didn't see you Matt have replied Toungue)

upgrade what system?
if you mean the host no i didnt thats their job
I mean MyBB. What is the version of MyBB you are running on the server?
MyBB Version 1.4.6
And did you upgrade it properly?
Or maybe, did you try to download a fresh copy of ./online.php and ./inc/functions_online.php (as said in the sticky)?
i did ugrade successfuly - the forum was working fine this morning but after i moved the $header - the unknown location thing went wrong... so im confused.. ill try the online.php thing again
and my php version is

PHP version 5.2.9
googlebot is shown in no permissions page...
Pages: 1 2