MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I am the new owner of www.gamersregion.net. I bought it from the user here "Stephon". It took some time to get the site transfered, and we had some database problems as well.

Stephon was able to correct most of the problems, but one that he wasn't able to correct was this one. Everytime I get on the admin panel and try to do anything, I get alot of database errors, or maybe not even database error, but something.

Here's what i see when i try to do anything in admin panel:

Warning [2] call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'myps_admin_permissions' was given - Line: 141 - File: inc/class_plugins.php PHP 5.2.5 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 141 call_user_func_array
/GRADMIN5100/modules/user/module_meta.php 81 pluginSystem->run_hooks_by_ref
/GRADMIN5100/inc/functions.php 343 user_admin_permissions
/GRADMIN5100/index.php 341 check_admin_permissions

does anyone have any ideas for this?

-Psinetic
Looks like it's a problem with the MyPS plugin.
i see that, but i can't tell what it is o.o
You got the latest version of MYPS?
And is MYPS active ?
Cause some other user reported this too; but MYPS wasn't even installed nor activated, just 'uploaded' ... =P
hmmmm, yeah, i don't even see myps on here, i see my plaza, but no myps, and my ipn or something like that.
I seem to have found the bad file. I removed the plugin "MyIPN" and am no longer getting the errors. I will re-upload this plugin freshly, maybe it'll work then. thanks everyone for your help.