MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: member activation email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have newly intalled mybb and i dont know why how can i activate the sending of activation email when member register to my forum? Cause it happen nothing activation email sent when i trying to register my own.

Help asap please.

thanks in advance.
Try these and see if it works for you: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/email-about-new-members

To my understanding this plugin should send the admin an email whenever a user registers on the forum.

If I misunderstood your question, then you'll have to explain it again in more detail.
Quote:To my understanding this plugin should send the admin an email whenever a user registers on the forum.
yes it should be automaticaly send an email to member mail right? if the user reg. on my forum. But in my newly installed mybb theres no email actiavtion sent or recieved from member mail.
No, it doesn't happen by default, you need the plugin Dennis linked to, if you want to be alerted of new registrations.
I think he means that the user, which registed on his forum, receives an email with "Follow this link to activate your account".
Oh I see, well, make sure that the registration method is set to email activation, can't remember what it is by defualt.
my registration method is set to "send email verification" but still user no verification recieved.
[wiki]Help: Mail[/wiki]

Run that test, see if emails send, and also make sure you've checked the spam/trash folder.