MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Team icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need some team icons made for various groups on my forum. Only staff positions and special groups will have team icons so you won't be bombarded with a large request...

Basically I want the team icons to be as good as the ones used here on the MyBB Community Forum. Don't know what they look like?

[Image: team-management.png]
[Image: team-developer.png]
[Image: team-sqa.png]
[Image: team-pr.png]
[Image: team-support.png]

Some points I want to provide; I love the fact that they are simple. Each team icon has a colour, little graphic and the group name. I want each and every team icon to be the same size as each other of course. Some other details:

- Team icons and colours needed for the following groups: Administrator (green), Super Moderator (#CC00CC), Moderator (default group name colour), Client (#FBB117)
- Use your general knowledge when finding little images, and as a note, the Client group is for the use of my hosting service

If there are any other questions then please don't hesitate to ask me! Thanks guys!
I've been actually thinking about creating some lately. I'll whip some up and get them up in just a bit.
Here you go! Hope you like them! I'll make a set following the ones that come with MyBB for wider release.
[attachment=13778]
(2009-05-09, 12:28 PM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go! Hope you like them! I'll make a set following the ones that come with MyBB for wider release.

Those are NICE!
Nice work DougSD!

Owen
Fantastic work DougSD, thanks a lot! However, I wanted the 'Moderator' team icon to match the same colour as the default username colour, for example the above post that Stooj made. His name is in blue. Would you be able to make it the same colour as that?

Also, is there a chance you could slightly round the corners? I don't like square team icons much. Thanks again! Big Grin
nice one

thanks, I´ll use it in my forum
Doug, Where do you get those images from?
FamFamFam? I think...
(2009-05-27, 02:33 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]FamFamFam? I think...

I found them a few minutes after I posted. What font is that? My photoshop doesn't seem to have it.

Also, are you using a gradient?
Pages: 1 2