MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who here is extreme? :p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post some pics of you doing something extreme!

Here are my pics:

[attachment=13779]
[attachment=13780]
[attachment=13781]
[attachment=13782]
Totally.
[Image: girls_eating_cookies.jpg]
Once I get power again here in southern illinois, I will attach my storm damage pics and the video of the tornado I chased yesterday. Its very bad here. No power for up to 2 weeks, no gas hardly, a lot of damage. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. My email is [email protected] and I can still use the net on my blackberry.
Damn faviouz, that's way too extreme
Come on everyone, shurely there are people other than Shawn and myself who are extreme!!!!!! (note the 5 exclaimation marks, they make it all the more extreme).

Computer nerds can be extreme can't we?
Extreme. The only thing extreme I've done extreme today was power up the PC. Toungue
Got followed by a police chopper, we won't go into why, but that was a weird afternoon.
(2009-05-09, 11:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Got followed by a police chopper, we won't go into why, but that was a weird afternoon.

Oh oh oh pleeeeese do!
(2009-05-09, 11:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Got followed by a police chopper, we won't go into why, but that was a weird afternoon.

Have you been speeding lately? Toungue
Here's a video of me playing paintball. I'm the one crouched down in the beginning.

The video description isn't too nice...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy1Tc2fD4e0
Pages: 1 2