MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Warning Level in Header v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Warning Level in Header
Description: Shows a user's warning level in the welcomeblock.
Author: MattRogowski
Authorsite: http://mattrogowski.co.uk
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Files: 2
Templates added: 1
Template changes: 1
Settings added: 3 (1 group)

To Install:
Upload ./inc/plugins/headerwarnlevel.php to ./inc/plugins/
Upload ./inc/languages/english/headerwarnlevel.lang.php to ./inc/languages/english/
Go to ACP > Plugins > Activate
Go to ACP > Configuration > Warning Level in Header Settings > Configure settings > Save.

Information:
This plugin will add a note to the welcomeblock, reminding people of their warning level.

You can turn the message off completely, and there's also a setting to turn it off for users who have 0% warning. There's also a setting for a cut-off level.

The warning level % will be in the same colours as the warning % as it shows in the postbit in threads, and on the profile pages. The % also links to ./usercp.php as this is where the warning information is shown by default.

You may edit for your own personal forum but must not redistribute it in any form without my permission.

Change Log:
09/05/09 - v0.1 -> Initial 'beta' release.
09/05/09 - v0.1 -> v0.2 -> 2 settings added. Deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/headerwarnlevel.php, activate, configure settings.
10/05/09 - v0.2 -> v1.0 -> 1 setting added. Deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/headerwarnlevel.php, activate, configure settings.

Screenshots:
[attachment=13795][attachment=13819]

Download:
[attachment=13818]

Also available on the Mods site.

Smile
Currently there's no settings so it shows to everybody, whether there's warning or not, but I'll update that soon enough.
wow thats great Big Grin

Great Work! keep it up Smile
Great plugin bro! Lemme install it ...

Keep it up Smile

And please also provide some sitemap plugins, that will ping google! Today I found that google indexed my 500 blog posts and 13 forum posts!

Why do you think google is not indexing my forum threads ?

Well thanks again ... Cheers Smile
ahan nicely done... But rather to show it simply.. I suggest to use some background CSS colors so that it might attract the users towards that...
Though simple but good release Smile
(2009-05-09, 03:07 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]But rather to show it simply.. I suggest to use some background CSS colors so that it might attract the users towards that...

lol ! Ghazal, why do you want to attract users to view warning status ? adding background color might give a gaudy look to it!

I have installed this on my test forum, working fine Smile

Thanks
(2009-05-09, 03:18 PM)TecDNA Wrote: [ -> ]lol ! Ghazal, why do you want to attract users to view warning status ? adding background color might give a gaudy look to it!

:/ It uses .panel colors which are default colors ... But instead of using this, and to give more room for users to see what is happening with their warnings , they should use some different colours so that it might get easy for them.
(2009-05-09, 02:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Warning Level in Header
Description: Shows a user's warning level in the welcomeblock.
Author: MattRogowski
Authorsite: http://mattrogowski.co.uk
Version: 0.1
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Files: 2
Templates added: 1
Template changes: 1
Settings added: 0

To Install:
Upload ./inc/plugins/headerwarnlevel.php to ./inc/plugins/
Upload ./inc/languages/english/headerwarnlevel.lang.php to ./inc/languages/english/
Go to ACP > Plugins > Activate

You may edit for your own personal forum but must not redistribute it in any form without my permission.

Change Log:
09/05/09 - v0.1 - Initial 'beta' release.

Screenshots:

Download:

Smile

This is a great plugin!
I dont use the warning system, but its still a nice plugin Wink
Nice idea, Thanks
v0.1 -> v0.2 -> 2 settings added. Deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/headerwarnlevel.php, activate, configure settings.

I don't think I'll add a CSS background for it, it isn't really there to 'stand out' as such, just so the users are reminded they have a warning, and if the % is in a colour other than the default, which happens at 25%+, that'll stand out enough.
Pages: 1 2