MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Help Me !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

Iam New In MyBB General Forum ,

I Have Problem with my mybb forum , who i can fix it .

[Image: yana.jpg]

i was putting the forum icon plugin in my forum , but it wasn't work , i delete it but the problem is staying in my forum
Right click the image and see what image path it's trying to load, and post it here.
Hi Matt , That Is The Image [Image: off]http://nawroz.info/yana/images/sky/forumicons/off

have i set off and on image in forumicon folder ??
http://nawroz.info/yana/images/sky/forumicons/off

That's not an image. Make sure it's the path to the image, not just a path. Is the image a png, gif, jpeg?
Hi Imad ,, That Is The Image URL U Can Chaked By Ur Self
www.nawroz.info/yana
(2009-05-09, 07:22 PM)diyar1010 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Imad ,, That Is The Image URL U Can Chaked By Ur Self
www.nawroz.info/yana

The path to your images directory must be incorrect. Could you do this first?:

- Go to the Templates & Style section in your Admin CP
- Click on Themes
- Choose Edit Theme
- Under "Edit Theme Properties" section, make sure that Image Directory refers to the exact location of the theme buttons.

Example: images/sky/forumicons/

Judging by the link in your site, you have typed "off" and in that section. You shouldn't type anything at all. There should be an icon called "off.gif" in your theme's images directory. Make sure that there is an icon called so there.

Should you need any further assistance, pls. let me know.

Regards
Did you do any manual changes to the template? I looked at your site and it really "thinks" that the name of the picture is 'off' (NOt 'off.gif'). But, looking at the buttom of your site, there are the three(3) regular pics (on.gif, off.gif and offlock.gif), so it seems that you didn't change the physical placement of the pics but rather there created link in the template.
yes u are right okitai , i was putting Forum Icon plugin in my forum but it was't work , i delete it and after deleting plugin i have this problem
is there any way to delete this table i mean the on off table
Unless you've made any other changes to it, revert your forumbit_depth2_forum and forumbit_depth2_cat templates to default.
yes i made some changes to those template but i haven't fresh sky default code
Pages: 1 2