MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release - 1.4x] Golden Royale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-05-10, 04:32 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]The contemporaty green is the only one that can be saved Confused However there are only like 5 themes on the site, $1 each? Anyways, this is not related to the thread.
You can say that each theme is $1/each, along with support and all. But there will be more themes.
A friend and I have downloaded this theme for our new forum. Its only close to what you have shown in your post. Color does not fade as yours does at the top of the theme, no lines of separation down the sides as yours and the buttons are not even close. We both have written you with this problem and asked if you were up to adding the banner and doing some mods for us. Can you find time in your schedule to let us know. Thank you!

Macabee
(2009-05-19, 02:05 PM)Macabee Wrote: [ -> ]A friend and I have downloaded this theme for our new forum. Its only close to what you have shown in your post. Color does not fade as yours does at the top of the theme, no lines of separation down the sides as yours and the buttons are not even close. We both have written you with this problem and asked if you were up to adding the banner and doing some mods for us. Can you find time in your schedule to let us know. Thank you!

Macabee
Your forum isn't using the images for some reason. I've responded in your PM and on MyBB Studios.
I am really like this overall. I would change the on/off icon as imho it's a tad oversized.
Pages: 1 2