MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Captcha doesn't work on registrations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-05-10, 08:31 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Done. Reverted. Now what?
btw I use Notepad++

I'm totally sure it's a language file issue. It only happens with portuguese translation.
So why are we editing templates?

I disagree totally...the member.lang.php file only has one line to do with the captcha which should read like this:

$l['js_validator_captcha_valid'] = "Verificando se o código de segurança está correto.";

which is only a translation of this:

$l['js_validator_captcha_valid'] = "Checking whether or not you entered the correct image verification code.";

And as I told you earlier..I tried your code in that template in my forum and there was no image, and when I put my original code it showed again.

So, we can't argue about this for ever. Just replace the code with the one I provided you with in the attachment, and it will work. It seems that you have reverted to a corrupt template!
Done. Try it quickly.
I have to set the language to english again.

BTW what line of code is that (the language string)?
(2009-05-10, 09:30 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Done. Try it quickly.
I have to set the language to english again.

BTW what line of code is that (the language string)?

That line you should find in the inc\languages\portugues_brasil\member.lang.php

Could you attach the a copy of that file here as well just to check it has that line correctly?

Edit: Just to prove to you that there is something wrong with your template, or a missing code in your language file. I have set the registration language to Portuguese in one of my old forums. Test it yourself:

http://lobna.edcu.net/forum/
The link you provided is powered by 1.2. I don't think it's the same thing for 1.4.
(2009-05-12, 08:24 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The link you provided is powered by 1.2. I don't think it's the same thing for 1.4.

I tried to help you in every possible way and you are still not convinced. I told you earlier that I tried your current template codes on my own forum, which is 1.4.6 and it didn't work. So there is something wrong with your template codes.

Best of luck with someone else.
Ok here's member.lang.php.
As for the templates, I don't see what can be wrong.
(2009-05-12, 09:54 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok here's member.lang.php.
As for the templates, I don't see what can be wrong.
I've never been so patient. Try to register in my forum now. I'm using your own language file: http://facebooky.org

I'll keep there for 10 minutes only

Waited for 40 minutes for your check. No reaction.

I know now exactly where your problem lies; but you just refuse to listen to whatever I propose. You might also be interested to revert your Post Templates -> post_captcha and post_captcha_hidden to their default ones.

Thank you
I didn't even touch those templates. Why the hell should I revert them? I'll still do it though.
btw your forums aren't in portuguese and it doesn't even require Captcha during the registration. (as I don't see any image or any captcha field).

And btw I found another thing. It's some captcha and translation problem. I mean, ALL captcha stuff don't work. I have labrocca's referalls plugin, and the captcha image doesn't show as well.
So reverting templates or whatever won't make it I think.

Thanks.
Someone else just had the exact same issue with a Dutch language pack, they just reuploaded it and it fixed it...
Pages: 1 2 3