MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New signups going to banned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i was wondering if someone can help me with this issue i am having with MyBB. Every time i get a new registration they get this when they signup

"Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Unknown
Ban will be lifted: Unknown"

When i look at their user group its under registered and not banned.
Is that usergroup specified as a banned group in the AdminCP?
Probably because of the aksimet plugin.. Ran into that problem in the past also..
If those don't work, have you setup a warning level that bans at 0%??

All I can really think of Toungue
No the problem is the person can post edit his profile his username is under registered it just shows that line.
Don't really see how it can be showing the banned message then... can you give login details of an affected account??
OK, in the default profile plugin settings, you'd set it up so that new users had every usergroup as an additional group, including banned, mods, super mods, and admins, so when they signed up they had ModCP access, ACP access, and saw the banned message. I've removed the additional groups from the plugin settings and edited the affected users, so it won't happen now.
As Scoutie said, edit the registered usergroup and make sure you did not select "this is a banned group"
Oh i see okay thanks so much guys thanks allot for the help.