MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Evolution Theme - Work in Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Evolution Theme is going to be a huge release for MyBB Studios. Unlike other themes, it will be heavily modified and full of features. However, it won't be nearly as great as it can be without your help. I will be posting screenshots as I go along, kind of like Tha Slayer's post (amazing skin BTW), and I will be looking for feedback and such.

Log:

May 10, 2009:
[attachment=13806]
Looks ok so far, I would change the background doesn't look right and use a gradient on the thead maybe even on the tcat too.
The back background? Don't worry about that, I still need to add borders and everything, that's just the raw background. It looks pretty good actually.

I think I'll try that forum description gradient on the tcat, it might look better.
This is going to be amazing, I just wish I had money to subscribe Toungue
This theme will be great, can't wait to see the end product, good luck.
I Dont see why you have to put "MyBB Studios" All over it, Its a forum template, and there basicly isent any images on there just css...

lol.
(2009-05-16, 06:51 PM)Orb3 Wrote: [ -> ]I Dont see why you have to put "MyBB Studios" All over it, Its a forum template, and there basicly isent any images on there just css...

lol.
There are images, and regardless of that, that screenshot proves that I have been making the skin. Believe it or not, previously other people have taken my threads just like this one, posted it on other forums, and claimed their own work.

And I do plan on adding more screenshots with more work on them, I'm just keeping consistent.