MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB got Best Forum 2008. Next 2009?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe this is repost, but I found this link. MyBB got Best Open Source Software 2008.
And next 2009, you can vote here for MyBB Cool
Go go go.... SMF will be hard competitor
:o No way Big Grin That's great. Don't think it's been posted before.
Also, I am curious why Mybb isn't list here Rolleyes
If listed, maybe I've got space here for MyBB
(2009-05-10, 04:18 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I am curious why Mybb isn't list here Rolleyes

Quote:Board must have at least 500000 posts. That is not 5000 or 50000, it is 500,000. If your forum does not fit this criteria, it is useless to submit it, it will not be included.

So submit your (MyBB) board to this site! Rolleyes
Nice going, although would love to see alot more votes.
They've got something wrong though. MyBB has Syntax Highlighting not just as a plugin but built in Rolleyes
$string = 'string';
(2009-05-10, 05:10 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Board must have at least 500000 posts. That is not 5000 or 50000, it is 500,000. If your forum does not fit this criteria, it is useless to submit it, it will not be included.
So submit your (MyBB) board to this site! Rolleyes

I've been try before, no luck. Unsuccesfull.
Hope this my last submit Smile
Just noticed a few things on that: it's version 1.4.2, we can export private messages and we do have scheduled tasks. Apart from that, it's pretty snazzy Toungue
WHAT!!?!?!

You've got to be joking; vBulletin has an easier installation process?!?!

Well good job MyBB!

(still can't believe that)
(2009-05-10, 09:24 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]You've got to be joking; vBulletin has an easier installation process?!?!
Yeah I totally agree. I tried it once and we had to edit the files, and in MyBB it's in the own installation script which is way easier for newbies.
Vbulletin requires file edits iirc, how is that easier?
Pages: 1 2