MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UNB to MyBB converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys!

I look forward to upgrade my Board to a MyBB Board.

But i dont seen a converter? I use the UNB (http://newsboard.unclassified.de/home;lang=en).

I hope for a converter.

Sorry for my requirements but i dont can start to work without a converter Sad .

[Edit: Here a few informations about my board:

564 Users
5.487 Posts
Every day around 5 new users
Since 2 month
UNB Version 1.5.3

[/edit]
hey

well no sorry Confused i found nothing !!

regards
Is there anyone who can create this converter?

I need at least the usernames and passes. Very well are Topics and Posts.

I hope its not to difficult.
I dont think so people will make it...there isn't a IPB 2.1/2 and even vBulletin converter, how can there be a converter for this UNB ?
harm, but I need it very urgently.. Sad
hey

i have no knowledge in UNB but !!
if u really into that, u can then try to make the data base manually Confused!!
means make ur Mybb, and edit it's database manually !! at least this is the only thing u can do.

or i would suggest, that u keep this and then make ur mybb.

make a page where users will have to choose between both, and ask ur members to join the new !!. like that day after day, the mybb will be the head.

so many regards
I have many Member. It lasts well all Posts and Topics to keep. Also the Member with they passwords.
ok then use the second proposal !!

keep the 1st make the sec !! and then a page will ask ur visitors to choose between.
make ur excisting members to register at the new!! older discussion will be discussed on the old, ( u have to stop new threads, just keep replies) make the new thread goes only in the mybb version, and like that after a while they will forget the old.

Also put in that page which will asks the members to choose between UNB and Mybb, that for new posts use Mybb, for replies on old topics use UNB.

i'm sure there is a mass mail there, so u can contact all ur members about the changes.

regards
its sounds like a provisionally result..

thank you very much for your ideas but i think its not the right idea.

I love my community and i have fear to lose only one member.

I hope for a canche between UNB and myBB but i kept all my users and threads in the new forum.

Is here anyone who can create a converter?
Pay a PHP/MySQL Programmer to do it?
Pages: 1 2