MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] inova - mybb 1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Inova For Mybb 1.4.x

the semi-glossy header text And Menu is generated with CSS. fast loading
very clean theme cool looking icons.

[color=#00BFFF][b]some icons changed see screenshot for detail I

this is the first theme i made only for mybb will be releasing more if you like this one if you did the next one will be black.

[attachment=13839][attachment=13843]
can you post a screenshot please?

thanks for the theme
screenshots has been added
Isn't this IVGeo's theme..?
EDIT: Yes, it is.
It's a poor-quality mock-up too.
Are you sure you aren't violating anything by using their icons?
i aint the only one using the same icons there is another theme in here in mybb i saw has the same icons im looking for it tight know i will ad the links here there are millions of same look alike or same icons out there.and i dont understand the human nature whats wrong with it i mean with you guys instead of saying thank you saying blah blah blah will if you like then say thanks if not dont say nothing simple just ignore it.

ok found the theme that is using same icon arent you gonna say something?HUH

the deference in there icons is just the red dots
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-34873.html
Ok, sorry for my harsh criticism.
But that theme was a completely original theme.
This theme is in too many ways IVGeo's, so naturally using their icon will lead to thinking that you were ripping off of them.
I hope you understand my comments are of no ill intention.
(anyways, my themes were criticized too..so I know how you feel)
(2009-05-12, 01:33 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, sorry for my harsh criticism.
But that theme was a completely original theme.
This theme is in too many ways IVGeo's, so naturally using their icon will lead to thinking that you were ripping off of them.
I hope you understand my comments are of no ill intention.
(anyways, my themes were criticized too..so I know how you feel)

yes i understad what you mean bro i liked the ivgeo them and i asked them if they can share it but they said not know but in some time and i have waited almost moths never released and i made one myself not the same structur and design but a bit the same i didnt rip there theme i got my icons and stuff from some were else the icons are the same you cant say that its ripped from there theme you may saw other vb or other forum theme some icons looks the same but the rest deferent i pay for those icon pack couple of moths ago the i didnt had the time to make the theme and when i had time i finished the theme in few weeks.

ohh tottaly 4got im gonna use this theme myself so if you guys think its not a good idea to have those icons i can change theme to sometu thing else upto you.
Once you have 1000 themes and have done every color combination every thing starts looking similar. But it looks good. The only thing I don't like is the black bar on the top.
it is looking very simple theme...
clean enough Smile
Pages: 1 2