MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just set up a new webmaster forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys

I just set up a new webmaster forum at http://www.wmboard.uni.cc and was wondering what you think of it.

I am aware there is alot ow white space in the header and I need some posts but I will get on with them soon.
Get a better logo and install a new theme.
I don't get why you would show us this. It makes as much sense as me installing MyBB on a hundred different free sites and posting them all here ...
Just add a new theme and some plugins from http://mybbcentral.com
wow I should have become crazy... I'm sure this thread was closed already o.O lol
I have added a new theme now, hope you like.

(2009-05-11, 02:22 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]wow I should have become crazy... I'm sure this thread was closed already o.O lol

This thread hasn't been closed, search my username and look at my posts you won't find this thread. I only started the forum a couple of days ago.
This is quite a boring forum, there is no content, a poor skin and even the logo doesn't make the forum seem any better.

All I can suggest is that you improve the skin so that we have got something nice to look at, improve the logo and offer something to the webmaster community that all the other webmaster forums fail to offer. Get a good advertising campaign, google SEO, meta tags, affiliates and advertise on other forums (where allowed) and then you should do fairly well.

Best of luck. Smile
just adding my 2 cents here if you are running a webmasters forum ...
you are competing with A LOT of people ...thus you should at least get a decent Domain ..<!--.uni.cc won't cut it-->, get some content, remove the page hit counter from the bottom ...looks hideously unprofessional
The forum is good. I even placed an ad on my forums for it.
Seriously, look around and see how many millions of other web master forums there are around with the afresh theme, a million empty categories and a poor header. Do you see any of them that have succeeded?

At least put in the effort to buy a domain name!
Pages: 1 2