MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Vacation Hosting Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this offer to make here. I'm willing to host a member of this community (just one at a time) in my country (Egypt - Cairo) for a week or so, at any time during the year, provided that I get the same offer in his or her own country.

My offer includes: Reception at the airport, full free accommodation + free meals + free sightseeing trips + Free transportation (in other words, free everything) except the flight ticket. This invitation is open to members from all countries in the world, except those countries which are categorized as "dangerous" by all world standards.

If this proposal is approved, I should naturally provide (and also expect the same) all means of verification about who I am.

Just let me see the reactions to this proposal.

Regards
I wish so much i could take you for this.

My father is from Alexandria but he support Al Ahaly Smile as do it.

Sadly, i am too young for this offer, and my parents wouldn't allow it.

But i advice users to take the chance to go to Egypt.

It is a wonderful place.
(2009-05-10, 11:45 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]My father is from Alexandria but he support Al Ahaly Smile as do it.

Sadly, I don't support any football teams; but if I have to I'd support Zamalek and not Al Ahly. Alexandria (as is often described) is the bride of the Mediterranean Sea. I live in Cairo, which is not bad as a capital,...but rather noisy. Some people like it that way.

Best wihses
Out of gratitude for the distinguished developers' team of mybb, I extend the invitation to all of them (everything is free except the ticket), without anything in return.

I assure you a wonderful stay in my country.

Regards
If I had a place of my own with an extra room I would gladly take this offer. I think it's a great idea. Not only do you get to see the world but also meet people from the mybb community in real life.
(2009-05-15, 06:48 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]If I had a place of my own with an extra room I would gladly take this offer. I think it's a great idea. Not only do you get to see the world but also meet people from the mybb community in real life.

Since you are the first to show interest. I'll reward you with this offer without any conditions on my part. Just tell me when you are ready to come and I'll arrange everything for you.

When you come back from the visit, write about your experience in this forum.

Once I get your approval, I'll pm you with all my contact details.

For the time being, here you can get to know a little about me:

Facebook

Full Name: Mohamed Abdel El-Aaty (abbreviated here to maatty)

Regards
Umm first wow and thank you for the offer. But, i'm just a 17 year high school senior. I can't be traveling the world just yet. I have to keep working to pay for my car now other wise I would be on the next plane out Toungue.

But, I do wish you luck with your program and if it's around in a few years still I'll gladly invite you to my place.

And, again thank you for the offer.
(2009-05-16, 07:12 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]But, I do wish you luck with your program and if it's around in a few years still I'll gladly invite you to my place.

Thanks for your kind reply my dear. Who knows you might be able to make it sooner than you expect. My invitation will surely remain for as long as I continue to exist.

I wish you all the best in your studies and your future plans.

Best regards