MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What do I do to fix this? Updraging to 1.4.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just ran my update to 1.4.6 from1.2.13 and everything seamed to go smooth.
But… when I try to access the forum I get this message.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'robwms.mybb_mybb_themes' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT name, tid, themebits, csscached FROM mybb_mybb_themes WHERE def='1' LIMIT 1
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
I tried to restore my forum from a backup and all the files copied in ok, but I get this error when I try to access the board now.

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'themebits' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT name, tid, themebits, csscached FROM mybb_themes WHERE def='1' LIMIT 1
Looks like you left 1.2 plugins active which you shouldn't do...
(2009-05-11, 03:40 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you left 1.2 plugins active which you shouldn't do...

I didn't add any plugins, Is that something I should have turned off anyway? And now that I can't access the forum is there anything I can do? or do I have to blow it way and start new?
Well, the double prefix error that you got here:

Table 'robwms.mybb_mybb_themes' doesn't exist

is only ever really caused by leaving 1.2 plugins active, can't recall anything else causing it, are you sure you didn't have any?? And if you didn't have any, are you sure you chose the right version to upgrade from on the upgrader??
I am positive I did pick the correct "upgrade from 1.2.13" I never added any plugins.
Did you make a full file and database backup??
The host I use, (godaddy) backs every thing up once ever day. I will try to restore from yesterdays files if I need to.
It might be easier to try and upgrade again rather than fix how it currently is, yeah.

Are you sure you uploaded all the 1.4.6 files?? Because the SQL error isn't in the 1.4 style, seems a bit odd...
I just restored from yesterdays backup, but get this error when accessing the forum.

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'themebits' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT name, tid, themebits, csscached FROM mybb_themes WHERE def='1' LIMIT 1

Are you recommending trying the 1.4.6 install again?

Thanks for your help.
You don't need to install it, but if you revert to the last database backup you have and try it again, see if it works then.
Pages: 1 2