MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin Style problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Were is this download link to that Template It's not in it's original topic?
Please, could you answer my question? Smile
Fokker Wrote:Please, could you answer my question? Smile
Did you edit the headerinclude template like you were supposed to?

Here's mine:
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=$charset" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/general.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/dw_viewport.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/menu.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css.php?theme=$theme[tid]" />

Oh and ... I recommend against using Jelsoft's default images. The vBrats will be on you if you do.

xiaozhu Wrote:This topic was really very 'OLD', I don't use that board anyway. I am deleting it soon, I don't understand why did u dig out such a old board.
You message was posted on 11-27-2005... less than 1 month old post aint that old...
Well tried to install this styleand brokedown my forum and had to reinstall and lost my DB.
@IMPAQ
Yes, my headerinclude-template looks like that...
Fokker Wrote:@IMPAQ
Yes, my headerinclude-template looks like that...
Sometimes that happens to me, but it's because I've editted a piece or two on the header, index or CSS. So, what I have to do is select all, copy, paste and hit submit on either of those. That seems to clear it up for some reason. *shrug*
anyone could you put this theme here

Mack Wrote:anyone could you put this theme here

I won't and hope no one else would. Respect the wishes of the person who modified the theme for myBB. It's his choice not to have it available for download. Maybe you should contact him. It looks like he's working on a new vB style theme, which is looking pretty awesome.

Pages: 1 2