MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how 2 change Themes pl help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how 2 changeThemes pl help me
There should be instructions in the readme file. Basically upload the images that come with the theme to a new folder in ./images/, and then import the .xml file in the ACP.
pl can u help me ......
Have you tried it yourself...?? We can't do everything for you, which bit are you having trouble with??
how 2 do
(2009-05-12, 12:12 PM)susilkumar Wrote: [ -> ]how 2 do

(2009-05-12, 11:59 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There should be instructions in the readme file. Basically upload the images that come with the theme to a new folder in ./images/, and then import the .xml file in the ACP.

Upload the images to a new folder in your ./images/ folder, and then import the .xml file that comes with the theme in the ACP, go to ACP > Templates & Style > Import Theme. Can't really say it any simpler than that... Undecided
where 2 upload the image
As I said, make a new folder in the ./images/ folder in your file manager/FTP, the readme file that comes with the theme should tell you what to call it, and upload the images there.
any image will support as themes sir
Not really sure what you're asking there, the theme comes with the images you'll need to upload...