MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DotA forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a Filipino Defense of the Ancients Tournament forum..
Please rate and suggest some stuff Smile

www.dotahan.com Big Grin
I have a feeling you may need to give the URL.
oh lol.. 12 AM sorry
For those who don't know DotA is a custom map for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne made by IceFrog.
I would get rid of the side bar (it is just cramping your design) and put some text in your header. Other than that it looks ok.
DotA and Warcraft use a lot of dark-based colors, so it would be best to modify your theme to suit the DotA and Warcraft feel by darkening your theme?

If I'm not mistaken, I've seen a Warcraft MyBB theme lying around in the themes section of the mods section before, go check it Smile
(Nice to see you removed the side bar)

Also, i think you should move the shout box to the top, remove those two pictures (i dont know what they are) under the header and news bars and maybe remove some of your forums until you have enough members to fill them.
Actually, you probably do have enough members to support the ammount of forums you have so its fine to keep the forums you have.
(2009-05-13, 10:46 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ](Nice to see you removed the side bar)

Also, i think you should move the shout box to the top, remove those two pictures (i dont know what they are) under the header and news bars and maybe remove some of your forums until you have enough members to fill them.
Actually, you probably do have enough members to support the ammount of forums you have so its fine to keep the forums you have.

I actually need the space at the top for announcements though.. and the information provided by the sidebar is preferred by my community.. Not that I want that there but it helps Smile

Do i need to get a vps if I get 25-30 people on the forum during peak hours?