MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extra links added to footer - who did this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi from sunny Lincoln in the UK, and first of all, many thanks to all of you hard working folk for the new MyBB.

My problem is that I've got an extra link added to the footer of my forum, which I didn't put there. I edited the footer template to remove the email address in 'Contact Us', mainly because it displays you email in a mailto: link - give it away to spammers, or what? Anyway, the attached image shows the link to some German site, and none of the plugins I added said they'd add a link (there are too many to list). Who the hell are Pharmaboard?!

My forum's in test mode at the moment, ie., not visible or advertised, but you can see it at LetsDoo.org

Thanks in anticipation.

[Image: a-footer.jpg]
Hey,

This is added by plugins by querschlaeger. There's a discussion on it here. From what I've heard, it is mentioned in the readme of the plugin, but it isn't very clear.
Cheers - I'll go have a read.

If I may ask another question..? How do I remove the COPPA part of the Registration process? I don't think it's required in the UK(?) and just gets in the way.
If you go to... ACP > Configuration > User Registration and Profile Options > COPPA Compliance > Disable this feature.
(2009-05-12, 04:51 PM)Michael3185 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers - I'll go have a read.

If I may ask another question..? How do I remove the COPPA part of the Registration process? I don't think it's required in the UK(?) and just gets in the way.

There's an option under registration settings.
Cheers!