MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://lastcode.net

Working on a site focused on coding, not done yet, but you get the idea.

Any tips?
Hmm ... Nice theme Smile clean and cool !

Well buddy but you must post some stuff also before posting thread here.
Are you serious??

I think people should stop posting this kind of sites.... and also making comments like the above...
(2009-05-13, 12:46 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I think people should stop posting this kind of sites.... and also making comments like the above...

+1 to that.

What is different about your site from anyone else’s? I bet I could find at least 10 programming forums using that afresh theme that are almost identical to yours.

Are you even a competent programmer? Because your forum will fail if you are not because people will have no reason to stick around.
(2009-05-13, 06:54 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-13, 12:46 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I think people should stop posting this kind of sites.... and also making comments like the above...

+1 to that.

What is different about your site from anyone else’s? I bet I could find at least 10 programming forums using that afresh theme that are almost identical to yours.

Are you even a competent programmer? Because your forum will fail if you are not because people will have no reason to stick around.

It's not about the layout. Anyways I know all the languages listed there except ASP, Perl, vc++, Python (learning) and c#
The board seems unfinished to me. I think you should get yourself a custom theme, make something that will want members to register and stick around and god, you could at least improve a little on that logo.

Good luck.
(2009-05-13, 01:42 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about the layout. Anyways I know all the languages listed there except ASP, Perl, vc++, Python (learning) and c#

It is about the layout, first impressions matter and people like something that is a bit different and if you know all those languages why don't you start writing some content on them so people want to join your site.
Eh updated layout a bit.