MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gas breaks me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How about you? At $2.00 a gallon now a days i'm broke just filling the tank half way up. It costs me $45 to get a full take at the local stations now, and that will last me a week if im lucky Sad

People don't seem to understand that my 302 5.0 liter drinks gas like I drink beer on friday night. Always wanting a ride but not wanting to chip more then a few bucks to the tank. Toungue
Well, around here petrol is per litre (because we dont like to be like Americans Wink - j/k). Its roughly around $0.89 to $0.99 per litre at different times during the year.

It costs us about $200 to totally fill out land cruiser (has two twanks), then about $50 for our other car, and generally about $50-$70 for our boat.

Costs a fair bit.. Undecided
( @ Bruce) Don't drive a 5.0-litre car then :p (Btw, what's a 302? Is it a Peugeot? If so, what's a Peugeot 30x doing with a 5.0-litre engine anyway?)

I drive a 1.4, and I'm very happy with it. You shouldn't need more than that, unless you drive a big car (where "big" == as big as or bigger than a Ford Mondeo, Vauxhall Vectra or VW Passat)
It about $50 for me. However, its only a small car Smile

Same here Chris, its measured by litres.
I drive a mercury grand marquis, 1990 model. Big car, mine because it was free (givin to me by grandparents) thats all I have for the time begin.

I love my big car, gas mileage is the only thing I hate about my ride. I've also heard about how high it is outside of USA before, but you have to understand that when I was 5 years old dreaming about my license gas was under 90 cents a gallon.

Needless to say it costs alot more now a days to get around then it did then.
I don't drive, but I saw gas today for $1.81 a gallon. I'm almost happy I ride the bus. $2 can get me anywhere I need to go in a day on the bus ($2 gets me a day pass, unlimited rides for the day).
There is no such thing as public transpertation where I live, you drive, or you sit at home and do nothing.
Woohoo! Where do you live? I hate driving so that'd give me a good reason to be sitting at home on my computer Toungue
TemplatesForAll Wrote:I don't drive, but I saw gas today for $1.81 a gallon. I'm almost happy I ride the bus. $2 can get me anywhere I need to go in a day on the bus ($2 gets me a day pass, unlimited rides for the day).

I agree. It's times like this that I'm glad I work about five minutes from my house - I save so much money on gas by being able to walk everywhere.

Really, the only time I ever need to drive is when I go on long trips or to a business meeting or something.

Driving is overrated anyways!
I work 10 minutes from my house. Its about half a mile. (I don't walk slow, I take my time. Toungue)
Pages: 1 2