MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL error when "view new posts"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When "View Today's Posts" is clicked:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
mySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'p.icon' in 'on clause'
Query: SELECT p.pid, p.tid, p.fid, p.subject, p.message, p.uid, t.subject AS tsubject, t.lastposter AS tlastposter, t.replies AS treplies, t.views AS tviews, t.lastpost AS tlastpost, p.dateline, i.name as iconname, i.path as iconpath, p.username AS postusername, u.username, f.name AS forumname FROM mybb_posts p, mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid = p.icon) LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = p.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (f.fid=p.fid) WHERE 1=1 AND t.lastpost >= '1133056090' AND f.active!='no' AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' AND t.tid=p.tid AND t.visible='1' AND p.visible='1' ORDER BY p.dateline DESC
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When "View New Posts" is clicked:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
mySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'p.fid' in 'on clause'
Query: SELECT DISTINCT(p.tid), p.pid, p.fid, p.message, t.subject, t.uid, t.lastposter, t.replies, t.views, t.lastpost, p.dateline, i.name as iconname, i.path as iconpath, t.username AS threadusername, u.username, f.name AS forumname FROM mybb_posts p, mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid = t.icon) LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (f.fid=p.fid) WHERE 1=1 AND t.lastpost >= '1133124623' AND f.active!='no' AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' AND t.tid=p.tid AND t.visible='1' GROUP BY p.tid ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have not done any altering or customizing. Could this be a MySQL caused error, or maybe a PHP caused error? I don't know much yet, I'm just stuck wondering about global registers...... Either way, I doubt it's is a software bug.
Are you able to provide us with specifics of which versions of PHP and MySQL you're using?

If you are using MySQL v5, then this is an already noticed bug and has been fixed in the next version already.
MySQL 5.0.15, PHP 4.3.11 and MyBB 1.00PR2, sounds like I need to wait for the next release. Any idea when it will be available?
BTW, I voted excellent! Thanks to all involved in MyBB.